Yo! If you’re looking for a way to boost your mood and spread some love, then you should definitely consider getting an English bulldog as your therapy dog! These squishy faced cuties will bring a smile to yer face and melt your heart with their goofy antics and loving personality.
Ain’t just cute, they’re also good for ya! Studies have shown that petting a dog can lower your stress levels and boost your mood. And what’s better than a big, slobberin’ bulldog? They’re just so dang huggable, it’s impossible not to feel relaxed and happy around ’em.
Now, don’t get me wrong, these pups ain’t just therapy for ya, they also bring joy to those around ya. They’re great with kids and the elderly, and they love meeting new people. Take ’em to a nursing home and watch the smiles light up the room!
Why English Bulldogs Make the Best Therapy Dogs?
- They’re friendly and love people.
- They’re low energy and don’t need a ton of exercise.
- They’re great with kids and the elderly.
- They’re easy to train and love to please their owners.
- They’re huggable and have a calming effect on those around them.
: Personal Anecdotes
- I got my bulldog, Winston, as a therapy dog for my grandma who has dementia. Every time he waddles into the room, her face lights up and she can’t stop petting him. It’s just the most heartwarming thing ever.
- My friend got a bulldog after a tough break-up and it’s like the pup knew exactly what she needed. He follows her everywhere and just brings so much joy and love into her life.
So, if you’re looking to add some love and joy into your life, consider gettin’ an English bulldog as your therapy dog. You won’t regret it!